Friday, December 7, 2012

Halloween Ceibeño Style



Sorry this is out of order but I realized I didn't post about Owen's first Halloween!

Halloween isn't really celebrated here in Honduras but that didn't stop me from going all out for my kiddos.  Some of our fun projects included making some awesome pumpkins and hand puppets.  We had a really fun day of Halloween themed activities and the third grade teacher and I played games like mummy wrap with the kids and 4 corners.  All of them had fun and we wrapped it up with the Halloween parade for the whole school.




When we were searching for Owen's costume, we didn't have a huge selection to go through and found a cute one that we settled on.



He is the best little pumpkin.  :)

Owen made his appearance at school and was not put down by any of the students.  Overall, it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment