Monday, December 10, 2012

A Visit From the States

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that some of my family was going to be coming to Roatan on their cruise and immedietly took a personal day to make sure that I could meet up with them for some crazy Honduras adventures.

Even though they didn't come until Wednesday, Owen and I decided to fly out on Tuesday and stay the night in West Bay so we could make sure to meet up and not have anything (aka rain) spoil our plans.  We ended up staying at Fosters and had a great time.  I was able to rent Sky Cabin 3 and everyone was super nice because I was a woman traveling alone with my baby.  Holla!  Owen and had a great dinner and they even made my margarita to go.


We woke up the next morning and drove to the dock and met up with Uncle Ralph, Aunt Lace, Scott, Michael, Lauren and Brett and headed off to adventure.

We ended up booking a zip lining tour because they allowed 6 months old to go.  Being the mother of the year (cough cough) I was very excited for Owen to head on this adventure with me.  All of us had a great time until it started pouring rain on us for the last half of the tour.  Owen handled it like a champ and by the end of the tour, we all looked like wet rats.  :)




After that we went to lunch at Gio's so they could all get a taste of the giant seafood platter they have to offer!

We ended the day with some light shopping in West End and I was pretty sad to say goodbye. 

Overall, it was a great trip and awesome to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment